1) "Harbour wave" is the meaning of the word "Tsunami".
2) Underwater earthquake, volcanic eruption or landslide will cause Tsunami.
3) Tsunami will have a speed of 950kph.
4) Tsunami can go up-to 524 meters high.
5) Scientists will calculate the time of arrival of tsunami based on distances from one place to another, depth of the water or the time of the earthquake or other event occurred.
6) Hawaii, Oregon, Washington, Alaska and California will get about one tsunami per year. In which major damages every seven year.
7) Tsunami's are frequently happening in Japan, till now 200 are recorded.
8) Tsunami happened in Indian Ocean on 2004 had an effect of 23,000 atomic bombs. The death count was 283,000.
9) Tsunami waves will have 60 miles longer. These waves can have the capability of crossing entire oceans without loosing its energy.
10) Nuclear explosions will cause tsunami. But, during many testing, nothing caused tsunami. For safer side, such testing was banned my international treaty.