1) "Kentucky Fried Chicken" is abbreviated to KFC. KFC burgers uses "Pepperidge Farm buns".
2) The first "KFC" restaurant is opened in 1930, which is 1700 miles distance from Corbin, Kentucky.
3) The owner of KFC is Colonel Sanders, and he was a gas station manager, his original name was Harland Sanders.
4) The old man symbol in the KFC bucket is Harland Sanders.
5) KFC owner opened his restaurant in front of the gas station, which is first his first one and where he worked.
6) 8 million KFC's are consumed by people per day in US alone.
7) In 1952, Harland, sold franchise of KFC to Peter Harman. He will get 1 nickel for each chicken sold out.
8) Around 80 countries, KFC franchise is opened.
9) KFC decided to keep the original recipe in 2007, but cooked the chicken in different types of oils, hence trans fat was removed.
10) KFC joined with PepsiCo's YUM! Brands later. 5 chain restaurants that the YUM brands has including KFC, Long John Silvers, Pizza Hut, Taco Bell, and A&W All American Food.